0

Jutsu-Me

The university is organizing a comic/anime/manga convention. I think it's a very cool idea and the wheels are turning towards the goal. The convention is May 8th 2010, and the idea is to get all the artists together under one roof. There has been other conventions in Juarez aimed at the comic book phenomenon, but I think that the main thing here is that (a) is by a private university and (b) it will have funding ($$$)

Right now the design teachers and students are doing the logo, image, and the promotion things. My job here is to know all this and see if my friends (who are great artists) want to participate in the event. I have some people confirming their assistance. Others are still in "stand by". I hope that this goes on to be a great event.

Comic book culture is kind of new here -- and the city needs a bit of distraction from all the bad vibe that's going on around here.

So... Today Jutsu-Me is born. How will it go on, only the powers that be will know.

PS: When I have the poster/logo/banner to Jutsu-Me I'll post it here. The poster was made by Fabian for the 2006 ConFront

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio

Memories