0

Thursday

It's been quite a while since I've confessed my soul into this journal. Mis apologias. I didn't mean for it to go on for this long. Sometimes you're just having too much fun to take note of the time that has just flown by.

Everything is running smoothly... except for my MA Class. Turns out I hate my lab partners. I hate them. They make me angry and make me go all enraged panda. They tell me one thing and then go the complete opposite way. I just don't know what to do with them. I know that you sometimes have to be all team sporty and play for the team, but quite frankly I am one step away from going on a rampage and just go all "whaaat?" when they ask me about their whereabouts. I shouldn't be talking like this. If something did happen to them, then the blame will fall all on me. Shame on you panda!!!

I have decided to enter another frantic thing called Script Frenzy. Much like NaNoWriMo, this one takes place in April and it's about making a script in 30 days. Mine is to be a graphic novel. Good luck with that, I know... thinking about doing Viddhea for it. God knows I need some inspiration!!

I also visited my old school in the past couple of days. It was so changed that I actually thought for a moment that I was like this poor kid looking at the fancy dinner at a French restaurant. After hearing all the good stuff that the new kids have, I got a little jealous about it. They get all the fancy-shmancy things that we didn't have. But then again, they will never know the struggle of having an almost-but-not-quite closed school. I am proud to say, I was there for the beginning of the revolution in Veterinary School. Now, I get to see the results and give a proud sigh.

^______^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio

Memories